Original publish date: September 16, 2020
Inside this episode:
- Gersan Zurita of the Credit Strategy & Research team discusses the steep decline in Mexican employment resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic and why the road to recovery will be long.
- Evan Wohlmann of the Sovereign team explains how heightened political instability in Belarus is negative for the country’s sovereign credit quality.
- Credit Conditions – Mexico: Steep job losses and slow recovery prospects will deepen economic malaise
- Government of Belarus – B3 Stable: Regular update
- Moody's Emerging Markets Focus