Original publish date: September 2, 2020
Inside this episode:
- Elena Duggar discusses the Credit Strategy & Research team’s analysis of the four main causes of sovereign bond defaults and how environmental, social and governance issues can be contributing factors.
- Atsi Sheth explains how increased manufacturing output and Chinese economic activity point to an incipient rebound in global trade.
- Global Trade Monitor – August 2020
- The causes of sovereign defaults
- COVID-19 will accelerate supply chain shifts in a more fragmented trade system
- Moody's Emerging Markets Focus