Original publish date: June 10, 2020
Inside this episode:
- Michael Taylor of the Credit Strategy & Research team discusses the prospects for economic recovery and employment stability in China as the country tries to revitalize growth following the coronavirus.
- Kelvin Dalrymple from the Sovereign team talks about the twin shocks for East Africa of the coronavirus and a locust infestation that threatens the region’s crops.
- Policy sessions indicate economic recovery, employment are government's top priorities
- World Bank's emergency funding for East Africa points to risks from intensifying locust swarms
- Moody's Emerging Markets Focus