Original publish date: August 19, 2020
Inside this episode:
- Christian de Guzman of the Sovereign team discusses how lower wages and the fall in employment of migrant workers in advanced economies will result in a decline in remittances to some developing economies.
- Banking team analyst Nitish Bhojnagarwala talks about our outlook for the issuance of Islamic sukuk bonds.
- Sukuk issuance set for modest decline despite coronavirus outbreak
- Lower remittances after coronavirus to hurt consumption, raise external risks in major recipient countries
- Moody's Emerging Markets Focus