Original publish date: May 27, 2020
Inside this episode:
- Lucie Villa of the Sovereign team discusses a debt relief initiative for low-income countries grappling with liquidity pressures.
- Daniela Jayesuria of the Structured Finance team offers insights on coronavirus-related debt moratoriums for individual and corporate borrowers in Latin America, one of the biggest securitization markets in emerging markets.
- Rating Action: Moody's places Pakistan's B3 rating under review for downgrade
- Government of Ethiopia – B2 RUR; Update following downgrade and initiation of review for further downgrade
- Policy support will mitigate economic damage but will not avert recessions
- Moody's Emerging Markets Focus