Original publish date: April 1, 2020
Inside this episode:
- Marie Diron discusses what’s ahead for emerging market sovereigns as the coronavirus outbreak spreads and demand for oil drops.
- Matthew Kuchtyak discusses our outlook for sustainable finance and ESG investing in emerging markets after a landmark year in 2019.
- Coronavirus and oil price shock magnify weaknesses highlighted in negative 2020 outlook
- Deepening ESG focus in emerging markets will spur growth in sustainable debt
- Moody's Emerging Markets Focus