Original publish date: July 22, 2020
Inside this episode:
- Artem Frolov of the Corporates team provides insight about our cautiously optimistic view of Russian oil companies’ credit dynamics despite the adverse operating environment.
- Michael Higgins of the Sovereign team discusses the challenges and recovery prospects for non-investment grade emerging and frontier market sovereigns.
- Russian oil majors’ credit quality will stay solid despite coronavirus, oil price pressure
- Coronavirus shock triggers sharp economic downturn and intensifies fiscal and external liquidity challenges
- Moody's Emerging Markets Focus